We understand the importance of maintaining your privacy and ensuring we treat your personal information carefully and in confidence. INABATA France owns the database right in the information collected on this website. We do not sell, share or transfer this information. We use the information to improve our services to you and this website. As a company of INABATA group, with offices situated throughout the world, we may pass some information between our overseas offices and our affiliated businesses.
Inabata France SAS and Pharmasynthèse SAS (hereinafter referred to as “IKFG companies”) comply with the GDPR and related laws and regulations concerning personal data on EU/EEA residents, and appropriately manages and processes the provided personal data as set forth below:
- Processing Personal Data
IKFG companies lawfully collect, use, and maintain personal data from the EU/EEA for the following purposes and takes necessary protective measures.
Content of Personal Data
Scope of Users
Transfer Outside of EU/EEA / Protective Measures
Data Retention Period
• Negotiations, communication, consultation, order placement and receipt, settlement, or other forms of processing relating to transactions
• Delivery and receipt of goods and services, etc. relating to transactions
• Communication between business partners and IKFG companies; notifications and greetings in accordance with social customs; invitations and communication regarding trade shows, seminars, and other events
• Exchange of information and communication with industry groups and organizations relevant to IKFG companies’ business
• Company name, affiliation, position, name, and contact details (telephone number, fax number, email address, etc.) for the contact at the business partner and other personal data acquired through transactions
• Data equipment identifiers such as those of business partners’ PCs used for transactions and communications
• Inabata & Co., Ltd. and its group companies
• Partner companies necessary for the delivery of products and services to business partners
• Legitimate interests
Implement one of the following measures to protect the data subject’s rights as required by the GDPR when transferring the data outside of the EU/EEA
The period necessary for the purpose stated on the left, such as the delivery of products and services, or the retention period necessary under audits, laws and regulations, whichever is the longer
* In principle, IKFG companies do not process personal data on race, ethnic identity, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade-union membership, and genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health (excluding data necessary for labor management and legally required data) or sensitive data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.
** IKFG companies do not engage in automated processing such as profiling when engaging in transactions or hiring employees, etc.
2. Rights of Data Subjects
- IKFG companies respect the rights of data subjects stipulated in the GDPR.
Data subjects can access their personal data retained by IKFG companies by taking specified procedures.
Data subjects can transfer their personal data retained by IKFG companies to another company by taking specified procedures.
- Deletion and Correction, etc.
Data subjects can delete and correct their personal data retained by IKFG companies by taking specified procedures.
- Processing Restrictions
Data subjects can restrict the processing of their personal data retained by IKFG companies by taking specified procedures in cases that fall under certain requirements (i.e. the accuracy of their personal data is contested).
- Withdrawal of Consent
Data subjects can withdraw their consent expressed to IKFG companies at any time without any effect on lawful processing pursuant to consent prior to withdrawing consent by taking specified procedures.
- Lodging Other Complaints
Data subjects can lodge complaints with IKFG companies concerning their personal data by taking specified procedures, or data subjects can lodge complaints with the supervisory authority.
- Security Control Measures for Personal Data
- Inabata and our affiliated companies take necessary protective measures for the appropriate and secure processing of personal data from the EU/EEA.
- Organizational Security Control Measures and Personnel Security Control Measures
We have established an organizational security control system for clerical work that processes personal data, and we will notify the supervisory authority in case of a data leak without delay by the deadline stipulated in the GDPR.
- Physical and Technical Security Control Measures
IKFG companies have established standards including information security rules to prevent personal data leaks and we have implemented physical and technical security control measures.
- Organizational Security Control Measures and Personnel Security Control Measures
- Outsourcing of Personal Data
- IKFG companies may outsource clerical work relating to the processing of personal data as necessary.
- In such cases, we will execute an agreement that provides for the implementation of security control measures stipulated in the GDPR and ensure that necessary security control measures are properly taken.
5. Controller and Data Protection Officer
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Inabata France SAS
Corporate Communications Department, General Affairs Office, Inabata & Co., Ltd.
Immeuble le Pélican
3, avenue Jeanne Garnerin
2-8-2 Nihonbashi-honcho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo,JAPAN
6. Disclosure, Correction, and Discontinuation of Use of Registered Information
- When IKFG companies receive a request from an individual for disclosure, correction, discontinuation of utilization, deletion, or suspension of disclosure, transfer or provision to third parties, etc., of his/her personal information handled by IKFG companies, IKFG companies will confirm the identity of the individual making the request and respond promptly unless otherwise prohibited to do so by laws and regulations or other special circumstances.
Please use the “Contact Us” page of this website to send a request.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
List of cookies we collect :
LaravelSession : A unique random string to identify you on our website's server
XSRF-TOKEN : This cookie is written to help with site security in preventing Cross-Site Request Forgery attacks.
List of third party cookies :
_ga, _gid : Google Analytics Cookies, that allow us to get web traffic statistics
Unless otherwise stated, copyright ensuing from documents contained in the INABATA France site, or from each of the elements created for this site, is the exclusive property of INABATA France.
The reproduction of documents appearing in the web site is only authorized for information purposes and for private and personal use. Any reproduction or portrayal by any means, either in whole or in part, for any other purpose is prohibited. Failure to comply with this prohibition constitutes an infringement that is liable to result in civil or criminal action being taken against the party responsible for the infringement.